Rackets & Restrings
How long have you been playing with the same strings in your racket?
String quality and responsiveness - like a Tennis Ball, deteriorate over time through play and varying playing conditions and temperatures. To maintain your Racket performanace, Racket strings should be replaced ideally after every 100 hours of play. So, if you play 2 hours per week, then restring once per year, 4 hours per week - restring twice per year. etc. You should not wait for a string to break before having a restring! Treat yourself to a fresh set of strings and feel the difference! I will advise on string type and tension to suit you and your racket.
Good quality and value for money strings, strung at the correct tension to suit you and your racket.
24 Hour service if required!
ALL WORK GUARANTEED
Telephone Russell on 07958 251559 anytime.
Good tennis racket advice can save you time and money because your questions can be answered directly and a sound recommendation given. We can advise you in the choice of adult tennis rackets and String Tension to suit you.
Try before you Buy! You can Play Test our Rackets on site in a controlled hitting environment with Russell.
Each New Racket is individually strung to Suit the players Playing Style.
Best Price/Quality Ratio - As Adidas does not pay large amount to any top ATP or WTA players to use their rackets, it's you who benefits. You are able to buy their high quality carbon fiber rackets at much lower prices than similar models produced by competitors like Wilson, Head or Babolat. Adidas rackets are high quality branded products at a low price, the best price/quality ratio you can get!
Adidas tennis racket - Adidas Barricade Tour & Adidas Barricade Tour Lite
- The Adidas Barricade Tour is a tennis racket designed for Club & tournament tennis players.
- The racket incorporates adidas' Integrated Energy System (iES). This puts the energy at the centre of the frame where you aim to hit the tennis ball.
- Adidas introduces the innovative adiGrip, with extra cushioning, providing increased vibration, dampening and a softer feel.
- The Barricade tennis racket is made of 100 per cent carbon graphite.
- As most players have a racket bag, and to help protect the enviroment Adidas do not provide a racket cover with this model.
100% Carbon Graphite
100% Carbon Graphite